- courses are designed for Non-English Speaking
Background teachers wanting the best in CLT classroom practice.
- As well as developing good teaching practice, our
courses focus on your particular language development needs.
- Your support doesn't stop when the workshop finishes.
Our trainers are available to support teachers back in the classroom.
- Our courses are available around the world
- Graduates receive the Christchurch Polytechnic
Institute of Technology Certificate in TEFL.
- Courses are short but intensive, so your life and work
are less disrupted.
- If travelling to New Zealand, we offer full student
support: accommodation options, orientation and pastoral care.
- Looking for work? Graduates from our programme are
introduced to English language institutions around the world.
All courses are available in Christchurch, New Zealand, and at any overseas
location by arrangement. Courses in Christchurch, New Zealand can also
include a Study Tour option.
- Preliminary Certificate in Teaching English as a
Foreign Language (Three Weeks)
At the end of this course you will have all the core skills that you need
to practise effectively in the classroom.
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign
Language (Six Weeks)
At the end of this course you will be capable of delivering English
language classes using a wide range of techniques.
- Advanced Certificate in Teaching English as a
Foreign Language (Ten Weeks)
On this course you will have the opportunity to become a highly competent
teacher who is capable of using advanced techniques in a range of
- Certificate in Teaching IELTS Preparation
At the end of this course you will have all of the techniques you need to
prepare students for the IELTS examination.
We offer customised on-site Certificate courses around the world for
Educational Institutions. We'll adapt the course to suit your institution
and your staff, and run the course when and where you need it.